Aircraft Maintenance Services
As an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, Chantilly Air provides expert repairs and maintenance for your aircraft. Chantilly Air’s FAA-maintenance facility comes equipped with the latest technology, equipment, and the highest trained maintenance technicians in the business. All Chantilly Air maintenance technicians and service personnel receive regular training from the manufacturer’s approved training providers such as Flight Safety International. Rest assured with our expertise we will keep your aircraft maintained to the highest safety standard and ready when you want to fly.
Airframe and Engine
Servicing most major turbine aircraft manufacturers including Bombardier Learjet, Cessna, Gulfstream, Falcon, and Hawker Beechcraft as well as piston and turbo-prop aircraft such as Piper, Twin Commander, and King Air.
Pratt & Whitney Engine Service Program
Complimenting Chantilly Air’s broad scope of airframe maintenance capabilities is their Repair Agreements with many of the engine manufacturers including Pratt & Whitney’s PT6, JT15D, and PW305 series engines.
Services and Inspections
- Aeronca Thrust Reversers Service and Inspection
- Airframe Damage Repair
- Air-Conditioning Systems Servicing
- R12, R134A Freon
- Aircraft Lead-Acid Battery Service and Ni- Cad Battery Service
- Altimeter Checks
- I/A/W FAR91.411 to RVSM Standards
- Aircraft Weighing
- Emergency Power Supply Services
- Engine Bore Scopes Inspections
- Ground Pressurization Testing
- Minor Paint Services
- NDI Services
- Pitot Static Inspection Services
- Pitot Probe Alignment Checks
- Transponder / Air Computer Checks
- I/A/W FAR91.413 to RVSM Standards