Employee Relations and Human Resource Generalist
The Employee Relations and HR Generalist position will support the day-to-day Human Resource needs of the company to include employee relations, HR data administration, Hiring and Onboarding processes, employment and training record maintenance. They will maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage employee relations policies, including employee handbook, policies, practices and procedures
- Maintain Employee personnel records
- Process new hire paperwork and onboarding
- Act as an employee relations specialist, and design and implement effective employee engagement and retention programs
- Manage company wide training, both internal and external
- Insurance and Benefits administration, to include processing enrollments, cancellations or changes; and verity billing accuracy
- Monitors and tracks employee performance evaluations to ensure they are done in a timely manner
- Create and Maintain job descriptions
- Maintain HR & Benefit information for employees on internal company intranet
- Maintain workers compensation claims
- Assist with recruitment tasks
- Assist with planning and executing company events, both onsite and offsite
- Stay up to date on labor laws which impact the company
- Eventual payroll processing
- Maintain confidential documents
Bachelor or Associate Degree in Human Resources with experience.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills, including Word and Excel required
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communications skills, with exceptional attention to detail required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Background in human resources
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs
- Working knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Must be able to meet the following checks:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Credit check.
- Must have valid Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Employment verification.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
This is an in-office position, with no option for remote work.
Physical requirements are similar to an average clerical office position; Prolonged periods typing on a keyboard while viewing a computer monitor, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching overhead and below shoulder level. This list of physical requirements are typical of those needed to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
If you wish to be considered for this position, follow all application instructions.
Attach your resume, cover letter and complete the Chantilly Air Employment Application.
No Phone Calls Please