Line Service Technician
The FBO at Chantilly Air is the newest addition to Washington DC Metro Area’s largest, most established Aviation operator. Chantilly Air provides Aircraft Maintenance, Charter, Management, Storage, and Ground Support Services. Chantilly Air holds the highest ratings available for their exemplary safety record, superior equipment and processes, and strict adherence to best industry practices. “Excellence in Aviation Since 1990,” Chantilly Air is a full-service Aviation Company. We are a leader with our service-oriented approach and continually distinguish ourselves with our attention to detail. Our company is built on the solid relationships we have with our clients, brokers, and service providers. We value these relationships and work hard to continually exceed our client’s expectations. Our business practices are based on the highest standards of professionalism and ethics. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service during every interaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares aircraft for flight and customer acceptance
- Moving of aircraft with tugs and tow bars
- Anti icing procedures
- Connects ground power equipment to aircraft for, air conditioning, heating, aircraft power, starting
- General upkeep of Hangar Facilities and Grounds
- Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Weekend and on call work will be required as aircraft schedules dictate.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Simple arithmetic
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
- Work outside in inclement weather
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Will frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, grasp, and carry object
If you wish to be considered for this position please follow all application instructions below. Please attach your resume and cover letter as well as a completed Chantilly Air Standard Employment application.
Please do not call to inquire about this position.