Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
On a day to day basis this person will be responsible for performing maintenance on corporate aircraft.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Experience with Learjets and Challengers is preferred. Individuals with experience on other corporate and general aviation aircraft will, also be considered for this position. They must also be able to read and interpret blueprints, system schematics and engineering drawings.
We will also consider an Avionics tech that has an A&P. Candidate must have creditable avionics experience, capable of troubleshooting instruments and radios as well as certifying them during inspections. Well versed in avionics equipment from manufacturers such as Honeywell, Universal, Garmin, Collins etc.
- General upkeep of Hangar Facilities and Grounds
- Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Applicants MUST have an A&P license and be able to provide their own tools.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Will frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, grasp, and carry object
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
To apply for this position, please complete the entire application process below. Attach your Cover Letter, your Resume and complete the Chantilly Air Employment Application.
Please do not call to inquire about this position.
- Weekend and on call work may be required as aircraft schedules dictate and other duties as assigned.
- Inside and outside work will be required.
- Work outside in inclement weather, possible.