Customer Service Representative
The FBO at Chantilly Air is the newest addition to Washington DC Metro Area’s largest, most established Aviation operator. Chantilly Air provides Aircraft Maintenance, Charter, Management, Storage, and Ground Support Services. Chantilly Air holds the highest ratings available for their exemplary safety record, superior equipment and processes, and strict adherence to best industry practices. “Excellence in Aviation Since 1990,” Chantilly Air is a full-service Aviation Company. We are a leader with our service-oriented approach and continually distinguish ourselves with our attention to detail. Our company is built on the solid relationships we have with our clients, brokers, and service providers. We value these relationships and work hard to continually exceed our client’s expectations. Our business practices are based on the highest standards of professionalism and ethics. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service during every interaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be one of the main points of contact for customers and crew using Chantilly Air. The CSR will provide assistance with various tasks including scheduling aircraft arrivals/departures, booking accommodations, working as a team with Line Service, and processing different payments, all while being the face of the company and demonstrating the highest degree of confidentiality. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can provide their own unique qualities while working in a fast-paced, friendly Business Aviation environment.
- Go the extra mile to provide the best possible service to our customers while utilizing and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Open and maintain customer accounts, provide product and service information, retain records of customer interactions, inquires and services taken.
- Assist flight crews and customers with accommodations i.e. hotels, ground transportation, catering.
- Manage financial accounts by processing payments and adjustments.
- Resolve issues in an efficient and cordial manner.
- Anticipate customer and client needs to provide superior customer satisfaction.
- Preserve the Safety-First Culture and participate in various safety programs.
- Learn and apply all airport and Chantilly Jet Center policies, laws, and regulations.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- English language skills (e.g. B2 proficiency level or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules and in various weather conditions as well as meeting minimum physical requirements of the job
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.
- Aviation Industry work experience or a related field (e.g. hospitality)
- Ability to work calmly, efficiently, and effectively under pressure
- Possesses cultural awareness and required sensitivity
The employee must be able to work in both a heavy maintenance environment and in upscale customer areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with occasional high volume when aircrafts arrive/depart. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. Occasional fuel fumes may permeate the workplace. Employee must be willing and able to work in all types of weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to speak, hear, and use hands to handle, feel, or reach. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, or sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision required for this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust and focus.
If you wish to be considered for this position, follow all application instructions. Attach your resume, cover letter and complete the Chantilly Air Employment Application.
Please do not call to inquire about the position.