Accounting and Human Resource Associate
The Accounting and HR Associate will assist the Accounting and HR departments to streamline procedures and processes. Candidate will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Accounting department, along with assisting in HR functions, and will maintain employee and customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Entry of expenses and invoices in QuickBooks.
- Audit and entry of trip expenses, and creation of invoices.
- Expense report auditing and entry.
- General ledger account reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of credit card and bank accounts.
- Maintain and record Fixed Assets.
- Request, process and maintain W-9 forms from vendors.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Create and Maintain Job descriptions
- Maintain HR & Benefit information for employees on internal website.
- Assist with maintenance of personnel files.
- Conduct New-hire orientation and recordkeeping.
- Assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
- Manage and organize all contracts, ensuring timely reviews and updates are followed.
- Track and maintain all aircraft fuel accounts and cards.
- Maintain confidential documents.
- Maintain company DOT required Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Assist in answering phones and taking messages.
- Provide assistance for other departments as necessary
- Run office errands as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounting Degree (Bachelors or Associates) required.
- Quickbooks experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite, including Word and Excel.
- Effective oral and written communications skills, with exceptional attention to detail required.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Background in human resources and/or benefits preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
If you wish to be considered for this position please follow all application instructions below. Please attach your resume and cover letter as well as a completed Chantilly Air Standard Employment application.
Please do not call to inquire about this position.