The Flight Operations Administrative Assistant (FOAA) will report to the Chief Pilot and the Director of Client Services. The FOAA will be responsible for providing daily administrative support for the Flight Operations and Scheduling Departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creating and/or Maintaining various Records, Reports, Manuals, Projects and Presentations
- Copying, Scanning, Faxing, Emailing, Filing and other clerical activities
- Covering the Front Desk Reception Duties when needed
- Management of Incoming and Outgoing Department’s Mail
- Crew Flight Training and Uniform Coordination
- Aircraft and Crew Scheduling
- Experience with Rockwell Collins – FOS software program a plus
Education, Skills & Experience
- EXTRAORDINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS A MUST
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Extremely organized, technical, punctual, and professional
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Background, Drug, & Driving Record checks will being required prior to be eligible for employment
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
Please attach your Cover Letter, Chantilly Air Employment Application and your Resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To Apply for this Position
1. Print the application and fill out completely
2. Upload your Cover Letter, Resume and Completed Application Below
No Phone Calls Please